Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Thunderstone - Ultra Galactic Prima Dona

"Ok, I was trying to get some editing done today and in walks Thunderstone. For most editors they like to work alone. Having the director there for editing is one thing but to have the lead actor show up can be disastrous."


" At first I tried to accommodate him. He wasn’t too bad. A few suggestions on timing and a little comment about pacing. Nothing major. I finally had to send him out when he asked me to motion track a piece of lint on his face and remove it. I refused and he said something about my momma."

  
"I thought he was gone but well he showed back up outside the window."



"I think I am going to have to re-locate if I want to get this edited."
Lee.

 
 Believe it or not these images are composited into the shot from the green screen shoot. So, Thunderstone is not actually in the studio with Lee. It's all cinematic magic... and Lee's sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment